4. Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, And Shea Butter
Olive oil moisturizes and nourishes skin while Shea butter restores elasticity.
- In a sauce pan, melt 1 teaspoon of each of organic coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, almond oil and 1 tablespoon of Shea butter over low flame, stirring until combined.
- Let cool to touchable temperature and use fingertips to massage into skin until absorbed.
- Leave on 30 minutes or overnight, then rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat twice a day i.e. once in the morning and once at night time before going to bed.
5. Coconut Oil And Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin E oil helps heal damaged skin while supporting the growth of healthy new skin cells.
- In a sauce pan, over low flame, melt 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil and the oil from 2 vitamin E capsules, stirring until combined.
- Let cool to room temperature and use fingertips to massage into skin.
- Leave on 15 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- For added benefit, include ½ teaspoon lavender oil.
- Repeat regularly.