6. Coconut Oil, Oatmeal, And Yogurt
- Oatmeal exfoliates to remove dead skin cells and other toxins, while yogurt kills the bacteria that clog pores and cause blemishes.
- In a blender, mix 1 ½ tablespoons of organic coconut oil, ½ cup of plain, unsweetened oatmeal, 6 ounces of plain Greek yogurt, and 2 tablespoons of raw honey until smooth.
- Use fingertips to apply to skin and leave on 15 minutes or until dry.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat once a week.
7. Coconut Oil, Cucumber, And Aloe Vera
Cucumber and aloe vera provide the nutrients skin needs to maintain moisture and elasticity.
- In a blender, mix ½ cup of organic coconut oil, ½ cup organic aof loe vera gel, and one peeled, chopped cucumber until smooth.
- Use fingertips to massage into skin until completely absorbed.
- Refrigerate leftover lotion and use twice a day.