Combine all of the ingredients and stir well. Enjoy!
- The cinnamon and cayenne tends to settle to the bottom, so keep a spoon in your mug to stir regularly if you like to take your time enjoying the drink.
- Not everyone loves vinegar as much as I do, so feel free to tweak the recipe to your liking. My husband likes to add a little extra honey and lemon juice.
- Fresh ginger is also a fantastic addition to this recipe, but I don’t usually have it on hand so I didn’t include it.
- Sometimes I make this drink with my favorite hot tea in place of the hot water (green tea, black tea, lemon ginger, cinnamon, etc.). It gives it a little extra flavor as well as added health benefits.
- Based on my very quick calculations, I’m estimating that this drink has about 80 calories.