Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good for Acne?
- Apple cider vinegar contains anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties which kills the bacteria causing acne.
- As a natural detoxifier, it deals with free radicals and other harmful toxins that contribute to acne.
- Alpha-hydroxy acid present in it cleans the skin pores by exfoliating the dead skin cells and impurities.
- It restores the pH level of the skin by balancing the acid – alkaline levels which helps to regulate the oil production.
- Due to anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces redness, swelling, and pain.
- Apple cider vinegar contains vitamins and minerals essential for your body to fight acne, speed up the healing process, and reduce scarring.
- As an astringent, apple cider vinegar dries out the pimples.
- It creates a protective layer on the skin to prevent dryness and let it breathe properly.
- It contains high levels of beta – carotene that counteracts the damage caused by free radicals.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11