How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Acne?
Apple cider vinegar can be used alone or in combination with other ingredients. You can choose one of the various methods mentioned below and try it regularly to combat the acne.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
These are different methods of using apple cider vinegar alone to treat acne.
- Using a small cotton ball, apply apple cider vinegar on the affected areas.
- Leave it to dry completely.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process daily.
- Note: If you have sensitive skin, dilute apple cider vinegar with water. The quantity of water depends on the strong nature of acv you can handle.
- For added benefits: You can add tea tree oil, aloe vera gel or witch hazel.