Process 2: ACV Spray/Toner
- Mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 2 parts of water.
- Pour into an empty spray bottle.
- Spray this mixture on your affected areas and leave it on for at least 15 – 20 minutes to dry.
- Wash off with water.
- Repeat the same process regularly.
- Note: Store apple vinegar spray bottle in refrigerator for a cooling effect.
Process 3: Steaming with Apple Cider Vinegar
This process opens up the pores and removes the impurities from the skin pores.
- Bring water to boil and remove from the flame.
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Cover your head with a towel and bend towards the bowl.
- Take facial steam for 5 minutes.
- Remove the towel and splash some cold water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process regularly.