Process 4: ACV Drink
This fights the problem inside out. It helps to flush out the toxins from the body. The vitamins and minerals present in it boost your immune system.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water.
- Stir well and consume it.
- For taste: you can add 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup.
Note: ACV can damage your tooth enamel so it is better to drink it using a straw. Undiluted acv can cause irritation and burning sensation, so always dilute it before drinking.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda
Baking soda acts as exfoliator while apple cider vinegar kills the bacteria and balances the pH levels of the skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Use fingers to apply the mixture as a mask.
- Leave it on for 10-20 minutes or until the skin becomes dry and tight.
- Rinse with cool water, pat dry, and apply moisturizer.
- Repeat once weekly.