3. Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey
Honey contains antibacterial properties which fight with the bacteria causing acne. Apart from that it hydrates the skin by locking the moisture in skin cells.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water and a gentle cleanser. Massaging in circles to clear pores and increase circulation.
- Exfoliate with baking soda.
- Steam your face for three minutes by covering your head with a towel and leaning over a pot of hot water.
- Apply 2 tablespoons raw honey to your face, rubbing gently in small circles. Stop when the honey becomes sticky enough to pull on the skin.
- Leave on for 15 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Carefully pat dry without rubbing.
- Use a cotton ball to apply a (1:1) mixture of apple cider vinegar and water, wiping it on in upward strokes.
- Apply oil free moisturizer.
- Repeat the process regularly.