4. Apple Cider Vinegar and Garlic
Garlic contains strong antibacterial properties which fight with bacteria causing acne.
- Crush a few garlic cloves to extract its juice.
- Add equal quantity of cider vinegar and stir well.
- Using a cotton ball, apply on the affected skin.
- Wait for about 10 – 15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process regularly until you achieve the results.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar and Onion Juice
Onions contains sulphur which contains antibacterial properties. It helps in combating the bacteria causing acne.
- Mix equal quantities of apple cider vinegar with fresh onion juice from the fridge.
- Apply on the affected skin using a cotton ball.
- Leave to dry then wash off with lukewarm water followed by cold water.
- Apply this mixture regularly to get rid of pimples.