Tips and Precautions:
- Regular follow-up of the skin care regimen like cleansing, exfoliating, toning and moisturizing will help to keep the skin problem free.
- Always be sure to rinse the skin with warm water and then splash with cold water to close the pores.
- Rinse your face and neck thoroughly at night before going to sleep to remove makeup and thereby to prevent acne and its forms.
- Drink plenty of water, exercise regularly, consume a healthy diet and avoid the intake of oily, fatty or processed fast foods to get relief from the blackheads.
- Avoid picking or popping the blackheads with your fingers, as it worsens the problem by making the dirt or bacteria get into the skin pores.
- Consult your dermatologist if your symptoms persist, for proper diagnose and treatment to get relief from blackheads.