6. Snack away. Eating healthy snacks can stop you from overeating during meals. It also keeps your metabolism from slowing down, and provides your body with the energy it needs to exercise and build muscle. Try these 15 Snacks Unexpectedly Under 100 Calories.
7. Eat slowly. Take your time when you eat. Whenever possible, sit down with your family, roommate, or friends for a meal. You’ll enjoy your food and eat more slowly, which usually means you’ll eat less overall.
8. Fat is your friend. Healthy fats can help you lose weight and lower your LDL (bad) cholesterol. Add avocados, almonds, olive oil, walnuts, coconut oil, and fatty fish to your diet. Discover how avocados can be turned into an easy and tasty dessert with our No-Cook 5 Minute Chocolate Pudding.
9. Spice up your life. Spices have tons of health benefits. They are loaded with fiber, vitamin C, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties, all of which help with fat loss. Check out these 7 Spices with Insane Health Benefits to get started.
10. Meditate. Stomach fat can be a result of stress, so try to set aside five minutes every day to meditate. Focus on your breath, and you’ll feel calm, focused, and energized. Find time to meditate and let the stress and belly fat melt away.