2: (Callus Remover)
A callus is a toughened or hardened part of the skin or soft tissue that has been subjected to repeated friction or pressure. It is an unpleasant spot that appears near the heels of the feet. The salicylic acid in aspirin exfoliates the skin and softens the callus to remove it easily.
- Finely crush 4 – 6 aspirin tablets and mix 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice in it.
- Stir well to make a fine paste and apply it on the callus.
- For faster results, wrap your foot in a plastic bag and leave it on for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Then remove the foot wrap and rub the callus affected feet with a pumice stone.
- Repeat it regularly till you get rid of callus on your body.