Dandruff is a shed off dead skin cells in the form of white flakes from the scalp. Aspirin has salicylates which act as an active ingredient in most of the medicated shampoos used to clear dandruff.
- Crush 2 uncoated aspirin tablets into a fine powder.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of shampoo (fragrance-free or dye – free shampoo) to it.
- Mix well and use it shampoo your hair by exfoliating the scalp.
- This will remove the layer of dead skin causing dandruff.
- Finally, rinse your hair with water and continue shampooing your hair regularly with these aspiring based tablets.