Aspirin acts as a facial toner that tones your face to reduce puffiness and discoloration. It has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that soothe the skin and protect it from infections.
- Dissolve 8 – 10 crushed aspirin tablets in 1/2 cup each of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Stir well and pour this mix into a mist bottle.
- Clean and dry your face and spray it on all over your face.
- Wait for 10 – 12 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Dry your face and refrigerate the remaining toner for future usage.
- Do the same process regularly to get relief from many skin problems like clogged skin, puffiness, discoloration of the skin, etc.